wood /wud/ , n. 木材, 木制品. vt. 植林于, 给...添加木柴. vi. 收集木材
crazy /'kreizi/a. 发狂的, 狂热的
dam /dæm/ n. 水坝, 障碍. v. 控制, 筑坝. [计] 直接存取法
upper /'ʌpә/ , a. 上面的, 较高的, 上级的, 上院的, 穿在外面的, 北部的, 地表的, 后期的. n. 鞋帮, 上齿
fixer /'fiksә/ ,n. 定色剂, 定影剂, 毒贩子. [化] 定影剂; 定香剂; 固色剂; 固着剂; 固定剂
snowman /'snәumæn/ ,n. 雪人
expert /'ekspә:t/ n. 专家, 行家. a. 老练的, 内行的, 专门的. [计] 高级
1.♪Stronger than a hundred men!♪谁人能挡寒冬至?
2.Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.嗨!我叫雪宝,喜欢热情的拥抱!
3.This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.不畏严寒的肆虐,一颗冰封的心等待着挖掘。
4.♪Split the ice apart!♪掘开寒冰勇向前
5.♪Strike for love And Strike for fear.♪战胜恐惧求真爱
6.Split the ice apart.And break the frozen heart.打破寒冰。融化冰封的心。
7.Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!艾莎你做了什么?你又乱用魔法了!
8.I’m right out here for you .just let me in.we only have each other .It’s just you and me ,what are we gonna do?我在外面等你,让我进来吧。我们只有彼此了,只有你和我。我们该怎么办?
9.♪Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear.♪劈开冰块冷又坚
10.Cut through the heart ,cold and clear .Strike for love and strike for fear.See the beauty sharp and sheer.寒冷剔透的心。为了爱而战,不畏恐惧。发现强烈并且纯粹的美丽。
、your power will only grow.
你的魔力只会越来越强大。
2、You must learn to control it.
一定要学会掌控你的魔力。
3、Fear will be your enemy.
记住,恐惧是你的敌人。
4、Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets.
打开大门,让我揭开你的秘密。
5、I wish it could be like this all the time.
真希望永远都能像今天一样。
6、I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.
我也用我的一生寻找新天地。
1、I don't want you getting hurt.
我不能让你受伤 。
2、She would never hurt me.
她永远不会伤害我。
3、Do you understand?
懂我的意思吗?